GOTO-NYC is powered by the energy, talent and enthusiasm of a dynamic group of young New York City professionals. We are organized into several working committees and led by an executive committee of seasoned GOTO volunteers who serve as committee chairpersons and officers. Our current committees are:
What does GOTO-NYC provide?
- Summer camp scholarships GOTO provides scholarships for talented low-income school children to spend three consecutive summers at the Appel Farm Arts and Music Center in Elmer, NJ.
- Mentoring GOTO works with past scholars through a formal mentoring program that provides camp alumni with positive role models as they progress to high school and beyond.
- Impact Since its inception, GOTO has raised over 1.2 million dollars and provided more than 200 summer camp scholarships.
- Opportunity GOTO allows young professionals to apply their skills and interests in areas outside of their career tracks to raise money through individual contributions and events.
When are GOTO-NYC's events?
Our benefit events throughout the year are a major source of funding for GOTO’s scholarships. GOTO’s events are themed, social occasions, where New York’s most promising young professionals gather to catch up with friends, make new aquaintances and network with like-minded individuals.
- winter - the Winter Gala, a formal dinner and casino night.
- summer - the warm weather brings a more informal summer event.
- fall - GOTO's signature event is our Halloween costume ball.